Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello Lover

I'm pretty sure I have tried to start a blog about 2 different times now! Whether it be time, or just plain laziness I have never stuck to it! I am hoping third time's a charm...time for a little bit about me. I'm a twenty-something college girl going to a University down South! I'm a future athletic trainer, who LOVES her some football! I am definitely a "guy's girl" when it comes to sports! On the other hand, I love dresses, summertime, shopping, Lilly, hot pink, and anything beachy! I have a wonderful boyfriend who has somehow managed to put up with me for a few years now! He's a future football coach, so we are two of a kind! One furry baby, Roxanne, who is so rotten it's just sad! I love God, and I owe every single blessing in my life to him :) I'm really excited about the Blogger World, so don't be shy...say hey ya'll!!

One more thing...I want to do a Blog Yard sale, hopefully this week! Do any of you ladies have any tips about pricing, shipping, or anything like that????

1 comment:

  1. hi! I look forward to reading your blog! Love the background :)

    ReplyDelete