Monday, March 15, 2010

Bullet Points are a girls best friend....

Lots to say and rather than bore you all to tears with loooong drawn out, usually runon sentences, I figured a list would be the best way to go about this :)


1. Sorry for going MIA...again. Midterms just about killed me, but i'm finally on Spring Break!


2. Was supposed to go to Panama City Beach for said Spring Break, but after driving 3.5 hours to meet up with friends, my mom called to let me know my PawPaw was admitted to the hospital :( No questions asked, I immediately turned around to drive 3.5 hours home. He's doing better, and i'm not glad I had to miss my trip, but I am glad I came home!


3. I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland tomorrow!! Have any of you seen it?? Did you love it??


4. Went to the ACC Tournament Thursday night with my Daddy, only to watch my precious Tarheels lose :( No, we didn't go expecting them to win...it's been a rough year, but we are still tarheel faithful!! HEELS!!!


5. I am now using this weeklong break to clean out ALL of my clothes, shoes, etc. There's a real good chance that it will take me the whole week!


6. I am obsessed with buying cute Spring/Summer clothes! I feel like winter has lasted about eight years, and I can not put my sweaters up fast enough! American Eagle has had some really cute stuff lately! I used to shop there in high school, but it seems like there stuff has gotten way more classic.
7. On that note, they closed down our Marshall's & I may or may not have gone into a brief depression.

8. Last but not least, here's a picture of the Princess. She's super glad to have her Mama home afterall! Ya'll didn't think I could post without a picture of her did you? Oh, you did? Well, how silly ;) Enjoy your week ladies, pinky swear I will be a better blogger!!


1 comment:

  1. I saw Alice in Wonderland the night it came out... it was awesome! Johnny Depp was amazing in it! He always is though :)

    ReplyDelete