Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I have blog fever!!

OMIGOSH I was so excited to read my comments today...& to see I actually had *gasp* followers!! The sweet & wonderful Kelly, at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/, encouraged girls roughly ages 18-24, to post a link to their blogs! It was such a good idea & a fun way to find other bloggers around my age! I am so excited about this whole blog thing, HA! We (Me & Princess Roxanne, that is) can't wait to make some blog friends!

No, really...who wouldn't wanna be friends with this face??? :)

Since i'm still gettin the hang of actually coming up with funny/witty/interesting things to blog about, I thought i'd start with a *10 facts* post!

  1. Roxanne is my 3 year old fur baby! Seriously...rotten to the core! Bf found her in a newspaper add for "Yorkie Poo's," and went to pick her out when she was just days old. When he went back to pick her up after 8 weeks, the rest of the puppies were furry lil yorkies and well....I think we can see my girl is NO yorkie!! It was a surprise lol..but I wouldn't trade her for the world :)
  2. I think that seasonal candy tastes better than the normal kind...I mean those SweetTart ducks & chickens taste way better than the plain round ones!!
  3. I have changed my college major 4 times...Interior Design, Sonography, Nursing, and now Athletic Training. It set me back a teensy bit, but I couldn't be happier where I'm at now!
  4. I am a beach girl, through & through. I love everything about it. I also love incorporating beach things into my wardrobe...especially jewelry! To me, nothing says beach summer like coral & turquoise!
  5. On that note, half the reason I get so excited about summer is because of summer clothes! Seriously, I have NO cute cold weather clothes!! (By the way, in the long process of closet cleaning...stay tuned for a blog sale!)
  6. I have never colored my hair!
  7. I have worked at a gym for women for almost 2 years, and now I feel like I have 100 2nd moms & grandmas! I have met so many amazing women with amazing stories, and I love each & every one of them!
  8. I try to workout daily & eat healthy when I can. Except that I bought Girl Scout Cookies today and ate the entire box of peanut butter patties....all.by.myself.
  9. A good 70% of my wardrobe probably came from Marshall's or TJ Maxx!
  10. I love to cook & bake, and I LOVE watching Paula Deen!

Hope everybody has had a happy Wednesday! :)



6 comments:

  1. being from Michigan, i have virtually NO cute warm weather clothes! i was actually excited when it turned cold so I could wear all of my cute wintery clothes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you found my blog through kelly's korner! i am a huge mean girls fan! i find myself quoting the movie all the time in daily conversations! your dog is SO cute! i love making new blog friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Kellys Korner too and I just have to say that your dog is SO cute!! I wish I could have a dog in my apartment! Oh & TJ Maxx is the best. I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment above might be spam. Be careful. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Thank goodness for Kelly's Korner! Well you and I seem to have a our balance of things in common and not. I changed my major once from business to political science, I have never died my hair. I hate working out, I love ALL candy ALL year, and I can only do Paula Deen when the sun shines! ;)Roxanne is adorable though! xoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am from the North East so I have way more cute cold weather clothes!

    I have a fur baby too - a four year old Australian Shepherd named McKinley.

    It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted my college major to be too!

    ReplyDelete